Are you truly an “expert” at marketing your listings, your brand and your services?
You might want to think again. Even if you’re doing a decent job at marketing, the bar continually moves from average to exceptional. Your clients are looking for a real “deal,” so if you don’t have an exceptional value proposition to dazzle them with, you may be just another interview and find yourself competing with the crowd.
About now, you may be feeling a tad frustrated and confused, battling to keep up with the next best platform even though you’ve barely implemented the last shiny new tool. Don’t despair! Although you never want to abandon what’s always worked, tweaking the experience and the delivery is guaranteed to increase your production. Here are some tips to help you “wow” a potential listing client:
- Chances are you’ve relied on current MLS-generated CMAs and company tools that have worked well, but may now be limiting your conversions. Elevate yourself to expert status with hyperlocal statistics, trends and data specific and relevant to that homeowner.
- Acknowledge that the mutual goal is to get the best price in the shortest period of time, which takes powerful marketing with precision. Have both a digital and print marketing plan that goes way beyond the standard MLS fare. Give the seller a totally unique and refreshing presentation with visual examples that speak less about what you do, and more about how you and your team (office, etc.) handle specifics like lead capture, incubation and conversion.
- Inform the seller of high-level marketing initiatives you deploy, such as single-property websites, the placement of an interactive voice-response system rider on the sign, and a list of lead generation tools, like geofencing strategies, that capture the power of mobile technology.
- Demonstrate your social media power with statistics on boosting Facebook posts and other targeting you have in place to get their property in front of buyers who are a precise match. Show your YouTube channel and its views and shares to help build trust and validate the effectiveness of these methods in gaining exposure.
- Never underestimate the power of video. Share past video-marketing examples that go beyond virtual tours, such as how the use of drone technology creates higher-level exposure for rural or restricted locations.
- Discuss your strategic partnerships with your local lender partner and how that alliance helps to double service offerings to both buyers and sellers. Activities like circle prospecting and expanding lead generation channel options for service are just a few of the actions that, when done with a lender, help create more buyer opportunities.
- The ageless, tried-and-true open house strategies work fine, but an open house on “steroids” engages the immediate area with over 100 “personal touches,” thereby enlisting the neighbors in helping to find a new neighbor.
Sellers have heard it all, and to book more business, you’ve got to up your game to go from now to WOW! Consider a refresh, revamp and redesign of your next presentation to get more listings with ease. For a complimentary Open House on Steroids Action Plan, visit http://bit.ly/2MffJrv.
Terri Murphy is a communication engagement specialist, author, speaker and coach. She is the author/co-author of five books, and founder of MurphyOnRealEstate.com. Contact her at TerriMurphy.com, MurphyOnRealEstate.com or Terri@TerriMurphy.com.
For more information, please visit www.workmansuccesssystems.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.
The post 7 Ways to Take Your Marketing Strategies From Dull to Dynamic appeared first on RISMedia.
7 Ways to Take Your Marketing Strategies From Dull to Dynamic